After listening to the video, talk to your friends and family and think about these questions:
- What is Hydrocephalus?
- What is the difference between a visible disability and hidden disability?
- Can you always tell if someone has a disability by looking at them?
- Louise, from the AbPhab Youth Club, talks about how young people with disabilities need to overcome barriers. What is a barrier? How can they be overcome?
- How did bullying affect Kareem when he was younger?
- What advice does Karem say about confidence and achieving your goals and dreams?
If you want to learn more about the bullying, please look at these link:
If you want to be involved in an inclusive youth club then please see The AbPhab Youth Club www.abphabyouthclub.btck.co.uk/
Thank you for taking the time to listen to our video.
Please download and complete your personal Certificate of Learning
Hey, can you please share your learning with others? Even if we learn one more thing about how to support people with disability, we can help stop bullying.